Dedicated to supporting the development of students, new graduates, and self-taught artists, UNTAPPED Emerging Artists is a juried competition that awards emerging artists from all mediums an opportunity to exhibit at a professional-level art fair for free.
Who can apply?
- Current students and recent graduates of 3 years or less removed from post-secondary / graduate-level education.
- Self-taught artists who have been practicing / exhibiting their art for less than 3 years.
- Artists working in all media are encouraged to apply.
- Artists must be able to travel to Toronto and be personally present for the duration of the show (February 19-22, 2015).
Winners will receive:
- Exposure to over 15,000 visitors, art dealers, art buyers & more!
- Free space: 11′ high gallery-style, white hard wall in the UNTAPPED Emerging Artists special feature (approximately 110 sq ft. of wall space).
- Lighting for space & a small side table.
- Access to a network of artists from all across North America.
- An online profile on TheArtistProject.com and listing in the official Show Guide
- A complimentary ticket package.
- Exposure in an extensive marketing and advertising campaign.
- Organization & exhibition support.
- Inclusion in a curated show program of special features & events.
Accepted applicants will be automatically entered in the UNTAPPED Emerging Artists People’s Choice Competition.
Visitors to the show will have their chance to vote for their favourite UNTAPPED artist and the winner will receive a free booth at the 2016 show!
Past winners include Sheridan graduates, Shay Salehi, Jesse Bromm, OCAD graduate, Keita Morimoto and Maryland Institute College of Art MFA student, Laura Payne.
Please review the application details before submitting an application.
Deadline to apply: Saturday, November 1, 2014.
Contact: Claire Taylor | 416 960 4527 | email@example.com